Click on the banner to schedule your FREE 20 minute consultation.
Women of color are starting businesses at six times the rate of the national average. According to State of Women-Owned Businesses Report commissioned by American Express OPEN, in 2015 1 in 3 new business were owned by minority women.
Owning your own business comes with a unique set of challenges, especially for women of color, including finding ways to balance responsibilities at work and home and most importantly, self-care. Second to funding issues, burnout is among the leading causes of failure in small startups.
Female founders often invest time, energy and resources learning the best strategies for building a successful fempire, but rarely incorporate personal development & self-care training in mix.
The Foundations of a Fempire workshop is designed to help current and future female entrepreneurs identify the challenges of maintaing work/life balance as well as providing actionable tools to creating a long-term self-care plan to reduce the chance of burnout.
This workshop is presented by Shawna Renee, an international broadcaster, wellness educator and founder of The Feminine Art of Balance.
For more information on how to bring the Foundations of a Fempire workshop to your group or event click the banner or email me at Shawna@shawnarenee.com
If you feel like you’re moving at top speed from the moment you wake up until you take it down, it may be time to re-evaluate your daily routine. Despite what you may have heard, you are under no obligation to spend every ounce of energy taking care of others. The F.A.B. motto is “you’re no good to anyone if you’re not good to yourself” These 14 Life Hacks will help you organize and create order in your life & household so you can have more time to take care of yourself.
Shawna Renee creates a unique experience by using the art of storytelling to connect to her audiences. Her goal is to have each attendee walk away inspired and equipped with the tools needed to make immediate and lasting changes to their lives and communities. If you’re interested in having Shawna Renee speak at your next event, please fill out the form on the contact page.
- Feminine Art of Balance 101 – 12 Fundamental Steps to creating a F.A.B.ulous life.
- Riding the Wave: Navigating the natural rhythms of the feminine existence.
- Breaking the Shackles: Dismantling the myth of the Strong Black Woman
- Survival Story: How Cancer changed my life, for the better.
- He Said/She Said: Overcoming the communication barriers in relationships
- The Art of Allowing: Creating the life you deserve by doing less.
- The Politics of Food – Learn how to take back your community, one plate at a time.
- Girl Power: Images of Women in The Media – The Good, the bad and the ugly.